Get educated and share! Below you will find:
- Facts Sheet & Infographic
- Map of the location for the proposed Clear River Energy Center
- The Clear River Energy Center Opposition List which contains the ongoing list of respected organizations opposed to the proposed power plant. Note: Please visit the full docket (link below) to see all registered opposition listed for the plant, including citizen opposition.
- SB 2015-06 Invenergy Thermal Development LLC’s Application to Construct the Clear River Energy Center Power Plant in Burrillville, RI This is the RI EFSB docket for the proposed power plant. It includes data requests and their responses, public filed comment, testimony, and other information relating to the docket.
- SB 2017-01 The Narragansett Electric Company d/b/a National Grid and Clear River Energy, LLC’s Joint Application to Construct the Burrillville Interconnection Project in Burrillville, Rhode Island This is the RI EFSB docket for the Burrillville Interconnection Project that is required for the proposed power plant to connect to the grid. Here you will find information pertaining specifically to the BIP.
The facts below are powerful and frankly scary. All the information below has been taken right from the proposed power plant application to the EFSB or from publicly available information and stats.
Proposed Power Plant Location Map:
The location of the proposed plant in a pristine interior forest boarders some of our states most important conservation and recreation areas. This is truly an awful location to clear cut 200 acres of forest and put a put a giant industrial power plant with a 67 acre foot pint.
The ongoing list of respected organizations, towns, and cities opposed to the proposed [CREC] power plant.